Had to have last minute back surgery so had to cancel a planned vacation trip of six weeks.Got jerked around by these people for three months after filing a claim.

they never once contacted me so every time I called Customer Service they came up with a new piece of information that I had to submit. Finally I again called and found out over the telephone that my claim had been denied.

Why?Double talk about "preexisting condition." Apparently if you've ever been sick that's a "pre existing condition" but it had nothing to do with my surgery which was recommended less than one month before my planned trip.

The worst part is that they lie about it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Allianz Travel Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allianz Travel Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allianz Travel Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allianz Travel Insurance?

Comments

Boo frickin hoo.

Aurora, Illinois, United States #997111

We should file a "Class Action Lawsuit" on Allianz!!

Total scam...