1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was surprised to learn that my claim was denied.I was scheduled for surgery and the surgery was cancelled and rescheduled due to the physician.

I provided documentation of such and was told that this was not a covered expense. I lost $400 in ticketing as I had to cancel and rebook my flight. Buying the insurance did not help and I will not be purchasing from them again. I do not recommend them.

I purchased insurance as I must fly for specialized care to a surgeon out of town.If the procedure is cancelled and rescheduled this is truly not something I can control.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. katenet is overall dissatisfied with Allianz Travel Insurance. The most disappointing about allianz travel insurance claim at Allianz Travel Insurance was claim denied, do not reimburse and being denied coverage Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allianz Travel Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allianz Travel Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allianz Travel Insurance?

Comments