2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was hospitalized in the USA, while on holiday.My medical travel insurance was provided by Allianz Global Assistance through an agreement with Sun Life of Amanda and my employer.

It took Allianz months to pay my hospital bills and the American hospital was calling me in desperation for the payment they were entitled to. When I was too sick to be discharged home, the hospital agreed to discharge me to a Canadian hospital. Allianz was required to locate a Canadian hospital bed for me.

It took them 10 days to do this, causing me to exceed my insurance coverage limit.They were unwilling to accept responsibility for their failure and I paid the price.

Review about: Allianz Travel Insurance Travel Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Allianz Travel Insurance?

Comments

Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more